How to work your new LR40.
A modern take on the classic army lantern design.
Designed with a retro style for camping, ambient lighting, auxiliary lighting or decorative.
- 360° omnidirectional light with a max brightness of 100 lumens
- Built-in high capacity 4000mAh battery for 65 hours max runtime
- Stepless brightness adjustment knob for precise control
- Visible 4 level power indicator
- Triple outputs: white light, yellow light, mixed light and RED SOS
- Hang, carry or just place it on a table for beautiful ambient light
- USB-C rechargeable, 4 hours to fully charge
Hang it high or keep it low on a table, both will give you beautiful and usable ambient down lighting.
3 LIGHT SOURCES - Cycle between: Warm light for a tungsten filament-like color, White light for natural and practical work, Warm White Light for that daylight effect or Red Light SOS for emergency or beacon use.
STEPLESS ADJUSTMENT KNOB - Just turn the Knob Switch on top to adjust brightness from 10 to 100 lumens, including on and off. To change light color, just press down on the knob to cycle between tungsten light, white light, warm white and red SOS.
4-HOUR USB-C CHARGING - Built-in 4,000mAh Li-ion battery, it can provide a max runtime of 65 hours, a nighttime companion for 8 nights. With USB-C input and USB-A output, it doubles as an emergency power bank while the power indicator tells you when it's time to charge.
RUGGED AND TOUGH - ABS plastic housing is durable and impact resistant. The stable metal base protects the LED against drops and hits while still allowing maximum light to pass through. Table stand, handheld, or hanging, the handle has a convex design for stable hanging.
A non-tactical, nostalgic take on camping and ambient lighting that not only looks great but works flawlessly.
There are boring cylinder-type lanterns, and then there's this classic remake that's guaranteed to make your campsite look amazing.
It's quite rare to have a hanging lantern light that also doubles as a mini power bank for emergencies. Get multiple of these and you'll have a network of backups in case you need to make that last phone call.
If this is something you can see yourself using at home or outside, get them in bulk of up to 10pcs for the best discount!
OUTPUT AND RUNTIME
*CERTIFIED ANSI/PLATO FL1 2019 StandardANSI/PLATO FL 1 2019 Standard is a set of flashlight performance guidelines that confirms the light you're buying has been tested to spec, and you're not buying into false performance claims.
|LED||White Light, Warm White Light, Warm Light
|Battery||4,000mAh Li-ion battery
|Special Modes||RED SOS|
|IP Rating||Not rated, do not immerse product in water|
|Impact Resistance||Not rated|
||117mm x 96mm x 96mm (4.61" x 3.78" x 3.78")
|Weight||222 g / 7.83 oz|
|Download Instruction Manual (PDF)|
Our 60-Day Ironclad Guarantee
We believe in this product so strongly that we're giving you a 60 days money back guarantee!
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, ship the entire package back to us with your Order #number and we'll give you a full refund!
What happens after payment?
- You will receive a purchase receipt via email after payment.
- Your order will be processed within the next working day and we will email you a tracking code once your package has been shipped.
When will I receive my lights?
- Local shipping will take 4-6 working days to your door via courier.
- International shipping will take 10-14 working days.
Returns and warranty
- If our lights don't work the way they should, let us know and we'll do our best to get you sorted. 1-year replacement warranty.
What's In The Box
- 1x LR40 (White)
- 1x USB-C Charging Cable
If you can't find what you are looking for, or need them on a specific date, do reach out to our team and we would be happy to assist you!