Change the color of your flashlight beam with these versatile filters!
Choose from red, green, blue or white for hunting or tactical purposes. Fits any flashlight with a 25mm head.
The Red filter is great for penetrating fog and smoke, and ideal for signalling. Red is also ideal when you want to preserve your night vision. Hunters use the red filter to avoid disturbing animals during pre-dawn hours -- animals see poorly in the red color spectrum. The filter is also useful for close range, non-tactical applications -- such as map reading -- as it reduces the intensity of light output.
For military operations; a red beam will always light the path ahead without jeopardising night vision or strategic position. A red beam also perfectly illuminates star maps & lenses without affecting night vision. It won't attract insects.
The Green filter is ideal for hunting and hiking. The green filter provides the best visibility in a forest because it uses the lowest light intensity possible. And the green light will help hide your location when hunting in the forest.
Green light won't attract insects, and is the go-to beam color for fishing as fishes are attracted to green light and it preserves your night vision during pre-dawn fishing hours. Green Filter useful for map reading, hunting to avoid spooking game, tactical applications, blue provides a little more light for easier viewing or navigation over red filters.
The Blue filter is great for hunting because it makes blood trails stand out by making the blood appear black, which makes it easier to track an injured animal. Blue light won't attract insects. It works with night vision equipment, produces less disturbing light, and is good for navigation or map reading as it show contour lines better than red.
White diffuser converts the normal flashlight beam into a wide angle flood light, good for closes up work, wide area lighting, reading, tight spaces, photography and video.
- MT22C, EC22, EC23, MH10, MH12, MH1A, MH1C, P12, P10, SRT3, SRT5 and more
- Any other flashlights with a head diameter of 25mm
What is it made of?
- PC2805 high-grade plastic, highly resistant to extreme temperatures, ideal in harsh environments.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating provides heat resistance and maximum light transmittance
- You will receive a purchase receipt through Paypal after payment.
- Your order will be processed within the next working day and we will email you a tracking code once your package has been shipped.
When will I receive my lights?
- Deliveries in Singapore will take 3-5 working days by Singpost Smartpac.
We believe in this product so strongly that we're giving you a 60 days money back guarantee! If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, ship the entire package back to us with your Order #number and we'll give you a full refund!
Our 60-Day Ironclad Guarantee
We believe in this product so strongly that we're giving you a 60 days money back guarantee!
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, ship the entire package back to us with your Order #number and we'll give you a full refund!
What happens after payment?
- You'll receive a purchase receipt via email after payment.
- Your order will be processed within the next working day and we'll email you a tracking number once your package has been shipped.
When will I receive my lights?
- Local shipping will take 4-6 working days to your door via courier.
- International shipping will take 10-14 working days.
Returns and warranty
- If our lights don't work the way they should, let us know and we'll do our best to get you sorted. 1~3 year replacement warranty.
Do you know that we can deliver same day, and have a large selection of lights for every need?
If you can't find what you are looking for, or need them on a specific date, do reach out to our team and we would be happy to assist you!