Video shows Gen 1, when ordering you'll get Gen 2, the much improved version!
Ultra-light, Ultra-fast. 18W Input, 20W Output.
Two-way PD + QC 3.0 Output and more!
- 10000mAh capacity can charge a modern phone 2 times
- Carbon fiber frame and panels
- Dual output USB-A and USB-C
- LED remaining power level indicator
- One touch low current mode for delicate electronics
- 40% lighter than conventional powerbanks
- IPX5 rated weatherproof
The World's Most Compact and Lightest 10,000mAh Mobile Powerbank
CARBON CONSTRUCTION FOR THE ULTIMATE WEIGHT REDUCTION - Carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) is widely use in aerospace and automotive engineering. Lightweight with high strength, it gives excellent impact and vibration protection for the battery cell.
HIGH DENSITY = SLIM AND COMPACT - High density battery packs more power in a smaller size, giving you a powerbank that's slimmer, lighter and smaller than anything else on the market today.
USB-A + USB-C OUTPUT WITH QUICK CHARGE - Dual QC ports allow you to fast charge two devices at once with maximum compatibility. When quick charge is not needed, the NB10000 has a one-touch low current mode for delicate devices such as bluetooth headphones and smart watches.
Are you still using thick and heavy powerbanks to charge your gear?
Imagine one at half the thickness and half the weight.
Then remove everything metal and replace it with super light, impact-absorbing carbon fiber.
Slap a super slim 10,000mAh battery in there. Max out the charging speeds at 3A. Add industry-standard USB-C and USB-A ports and you have the new NB10000 Energy Brick.
A new kind of energy brick designed to be light, weatherproof, and airplane safe. You can even go trail running with it to keep all your GPS and headlamps charged for those long ultra-marathons.
Carbon fiber also absorbs micro-vibrations, so you'll have uninterrupted charging no matter how you jump, run or tumble.
If you've been looking for an upgrade to your clunky old power bank, this is the best powerbank out there.
|Device||Number of Charges|
|IPhone 13 Pro
|Nitecore UT27 Headlamp
|Nitecore 3500mAh Battery
*RECOMMENDED CABLESIf you're charging remember to use 2A rated and above cables, many clients use cheap 0.5A or 1A cables and wonder why their devices don't get charged.
|Capacity||10,000mAh 3.85V (38.5Wh)|
|Rated Energy||6,400mAh 5V (TYP 1A)
|Input||USB-C: 5V⎓2.4A / 9V⎓2A
|Output||USB-C: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2.22A / 12V⎓1.68A
USB-A: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A
Dual Ports: 5V⎓3A (MAX)
|Impact Resistance||1 m|
||121.9mm × 59mm × 10.6mm (4.8" x 2.32" x 0.42")
|Waterproofing||IPX5 (Can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray)|
|Download Instruction Manual (PDF)|
Our 60-Day Ironclad Guarantee
We believe in this product so strongly that we're giving you a 60 days money back guarantee!
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, ship the entire package back to us with your Order #number and we'll give you a full refund!
What happens after payment?
- You will receive a purchase receipt via email after payment.
- Your order will be processed within the next working day and we will email you a tracking code once your package has been shipped.
When will I receive my lights?
- Local shipping will take 4-6 working days to your door via courier.
- International shipping will take 10-14 working days.
- Available in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia only. Not available for worldwide delivery.
Returns and warranty
- If our lights don't work the way they should, let us know and we'll do our best to get you sorted. 18-months replacement warranty.
What's In The Bundle
Slim, lightweight and designed for everyday carry, this new titanium S-hook will keep your kit in order wherever the day may take you.
- 1x NB10K (GEN2)
- 1x USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- 2x NSH10 Titanium S-Hooks - FREE!
Promo ends in 7 days. This is the best bundle promo for the new NB10K V2 that isn't available anywhere else. Don't waste it!
*In the rare chance that any of the free items are sold out we may swap them for something of similar value at our discretion*