The ultimate hands-free, smart area lighting tool. Stick them, hang them, or mount them on anything!
Human body sensor turns off the light when no one is around, greatly extending the runtime of your lights.
- Up to 500 lumens wide-area illumination
- 90-deg adjustable base, powerful magnets, and hidden hook for flexible mounting and positioning
- 3 brightness settings for any kind of task
- Tough aluminum housing with excellent cooling
- Universal tripod mounts on the base and side for even more mounting options
- Extremely compact and lightweight at just 260g
- Easy to charge via USB-C, 2200mAh lithium polymer battery
Compact, squarish design fits easily with your gear. Even if you're carrying multiple units it won't take as much space as traditional flood lights.
LIGHT UP YOUR ENTIRE WORK AREA - 500 lumen flood beam fills the room or area with even lighting so nothing gets miss out.
HUMAN BODY SENSOR EXTENDS RUNTIME - By turning off when no movement is detected nearby. This means you can mount it up high without worrying about turning it off when you leave the area. Or even use it as an industrial motion sensor area light for hallways, tunnels, and more!
2X THE RUNTIME - Up to 15 hours on 50 lumens and 90 minutes on 500 lumens. More than enough to get the task done with juice to spare.
BUILT-IN USB-C CHARGING PORT - Zero to full in just 2.5 hours. Or leave it plugged in while in use to keep charging.
MANY WAYS TO MOUNT- 90-deg adjustable base, powerful magnets, and hidden hanging hook makes sure you get to place the light where YOU need it most.
UNIVERSAL TRIPOD MOUNTS- Means it will fit on any tripod, clamp or equipment you already have in the studio. Further expanding your capability to light up tough areas.
GLOW IN THE DARK STRIPS- Makes it easy to find in the dark once you're done with your task or when the battery dies out.
The problem with portable area flood lights today, they're not smart.
Many only have on/off switches, so the more you set up, high low, wherever you place them, the more work you have to do to turn them off when you leave the work area.
Imagine a light that turns itself off once it doesn't detect any human movement in the area it's lighting up?
So all you have to do it set it up once, at the desired angle and brightness, and you're done!
Multiple lights will just turn off when you leave the work area and turn on when you return.
This not only greatly extends the runtime of your lights but also keep them cool, preventing excessive heat and fire risk.
If you don't need the sensor, just turn it off and you have yourself one of the best-engineered lighting tools on the market today. Multiple mounting options, powerful LED, USB-C compatible and modern Li-poly batteries.
Get one or more for your work today and immediately transform the way you work in low light!
OUTPUT AND RUNTIME
About ALS (Not Nitecore)
The best multi-function illumination tools specially suited for industrial work.
In close collaboration with SCANGRIP, the ALS range combines the best of two worlds: cutting-edge production know-how with European business insight.
|Battery||3.7V 2200mAh Li-poly
|Special Modes||Human Body Sensor
|IP Rating||IP54 / IK07 (Not waterproof, do not submerge)|
||92 x 56 x 48mm
|Download Instruction Manual (PDF)|
Our 60-Day Ironclad Guarantee
We believe in this product so strongly that we're giving you a 60 days money back guarantee!
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, ship the entire package back to us with your Order #number and we'll give you a full refund!
What happens after payment?
- You will receive a purchase receipt via email after payment.
- Your order will be processed within the next working day and we will email you a tracking code once your package has been shipped.
When will I receive my lights?
- Local shipping will take 4-6 working days to your door via courier.
- International shipping will take 10-14 working days.
Returns and warranty
- If our lights don't work the way they should, let us know and we'll do our best to get you sorted. 1-year replacement warranty.
What's In The Box
- 1x RAL501R Area Light
- 1x USB-C to USB-A Charging Cable