Editor's Choice for Best Headlamp in Germany's Outdoor Magazine
360 Lumen USB Rechargeable Headlamp, with Red & High CRI Light.
- Three light sources (white, high CRI and red)
- 4 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Dual switches for easy operation
- Lockout function and built-in power indicator
- Built-in micro-USB rechargeable battery
- Great for urban and wilderness environments
- Ideal for biking, hiking, camping, walking and more
Using your new NU25 headlamp
The most popular headlamp in our range since 2019!
TRIPLE OUTPUT FOR EVERY TASK - Primary LED outputs 360 lumens that reaches 81m. Great for running, cycling, setting up camp and so much more. For up close tasks, reading and photography, a secondary high CRI LED gets you a warm 20-lumen beam and renders colors and details better than cool white light. A secondary red LED preserves night vision, and it's great for map reading and hunting. There are even three special modes (red caution/SOS/Beacon) for emergencies and signaling.
EASY DUAL SWITCH CONTROLS - Dual switch controls located conveniently on the top of the headlamp control white and red outputs separately and make it easy to switch between all three outputs so you always know what light you're accessing. The NU25 also features a lockout mode to prevent accidental button presses while stored in tight spaces.
BUILT-IN BATTERY & CHARING - 610mAh li-ion battery gets you 30 minutes of runtime on Turbo and up to 160 hours on the lowest setting. It takes 2 hours to fully charge via Micro-USB port. Once charged the light will turn green. There's even a battery power indicator so you'll never be caught with low battery.
There's no perfect headlamp, but there's a perfect headlamp for every purpose.
This video covers the 2 critical mistakes that many people are making, and the 3 things you need to consider when buying the right headlamp for your use.
Don't fall for marketing fluff, get the right gear for your work and you'll be way more effective at whatever you need to do. Headlamps like this NU25 with triple outputs will cover the 3 different working distances better than a single output headlamp, and it's one of the reasons why it's so popular.
OUTPUT AND RUNTIME
|Red High||13||7h 45min||4m||4cd|
|SOS / Beacon||360
*CERTIFIED ANSI/PLATO FL1 2016 StandardANSI/PLATO FL 1 Standard is a set of flashlight performance guidelines that confirms the light you're buying has been tested to spec, and you're not buying into false performance claims.
|LED||CREE XP-G2 S3 LED|
|Battery Requirements||Built in 610mAh li-ion
|Special Modes||Location Beacon / SOS|
|IP Rating||IP66 splashproof|
|Impact Resistance||1 m|
|Length||55.5 mm / 2.19"n|
|Height||34.6 mm / 1.36"|
|Depth||23.2 mm / 0.91"|
|Weight||28g / 0.99oz (holder included)|
|Download Instruction Manual (PDF)|
Our 60-Day Ironclad Guarantee
We believe in this product so strongly that we're giving you a 60 days money back guarantee!
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, ship the entire package back to us with your Order #number and we'll give you a full refund!
What happens after payment?
- You will receive a purchase receipt via email after payment.
- Your order will be processed within the next working day and we will email you a tracking code once your package has been shipped.
When will I receive my lights?
- Local shipping will take 4-6 working days to your door via courier.
- International shipping will take 10-14 working days.
Returns and warranty
- If our lights don't work the way they should, let us know and we'll do our best to get you sorted. 1-year repair warranty.
What's In The Box
- 1x NU25 Headlamp
- 1x Headband
- 1x USB charging cable