How the CU6 works and potential uses
White light or ultra-violet light, the CU6 has it covered.
Red, green, or blue secondary lights available as well!
- 440 lumen brightness over 190 meters
- 3000mW 365NM Ultra Violet Light
- Versatile - Red, Green, and Blue low lights for map reading, animal tracking, and signaling
- Easy to use - dual mode switch controls white and UV LED independently
- 5 brightness levels and Strobe, SOS & blink mode
- Built in battery indicator so you know when to change batteries
- IPX8 rated and 2m impact resistant
Make sure you're prepared for anything. Equipped with a powerful 365nm ultraviolet LED, this flashlight is perfect for forensics, hunting, and police investigations.
UV DETECTION - The integrated 3000mW ultraviolet LED at 365nm wavelength provides powerful and discreet security checking for effective item identification.
EASY TO USE - Dual side switches offer convenient control of color modes, with white and colored LEDs controlled independently. The CU6 features five individual light sources: two main LEDs plus secondary red, green and blue LEDs.
DUAL POWER SOURCE - Powered by a single 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries, the CU6 offers multiple power options for extended use operation. Choose the battery that is best for you.
EASY TO CARRY- 3 way nylon holster with belt loop keeps your light protected and secure even in rough and tumble situations. Lanyard loops keeps it secured to your wrist when in use.
A top-quality ultraviolet flashlight that's also great for general use.
This amazing light features dual beams - one UV and one white - that are both incredibly bright.
Plus, the focused beam on the CU6 is perfect for forensic analysis, currency and ID verification, and many other fluorescent inspection applications.
And don't worry about using it in low-light conditions; the red, green, and blue low lights make it perfect for map reading, animal tracking, and signaling.
Best of all, the dual mode switch makes it easy to control the white and UV LED independently. So what are you waiting for? Order your Nitecore CU6 today!
OUTPUT AND RUNTIME
|Strobe / SOS / Beacon
|Red / Blue Police Blink||-||90h||-||-|
*CERTIFIED ANSI/PLATO FL1 2019 StandardANSI/PLATO FL 1 2019 Standard is a set of flashlight performance guidelines that confirms the light you're buying has been tested to spec, and you're not buying into false performance claims.
|LED||CREE XP-G2 R5 + 365NM UV
|Battery Requirements||18650 battery (Button-topped Only)
|Special Modes||UV / Strobe / Beacon / SOS
|IP Rating||IPX8 (2m Waterproof and Submersible)|
|Impact Resistance||1 m|
|Weight||138g (without battery)|
|Download Instruction Manual (PDF)|
|TYPE||SIZE / VOLTAGE||WORKS?|
|18650 Rechargeable Li-ion
||18650 / 3.7V||Yes|
|Primary Lithium battery
|Rechargeable Li-ion Battery||RCR123/ 3.7V||No
*RECOMMENDED BATTERIESThe light does not come with batteries, this is the one we recommend, NL1835HP.
Our 60-Day Ironclad Guarantee
We believe in this product so strongly that we're giving you a 60 days money back guarantee!
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, ship the entire package back to us with your Order #number and we'll give you a full refund!
What happens after payment?
- You will receive a purchase receipt via email after payment.
- Your order will be processed within the next working day and we will email you a tracking code once your package has been shipped.
When will I receive my lights?
- Local shipping will take 4-6 working days to your door via courier.
- International shipping will take 10-14 working days.
Returns and warranty
- If our lights don't work the way they should, let us know and we'll do our best to get you sorted. 3-year replacement warranty.
What's In The Box
- 1x CU6 (Battery not included)
- 1x Holster
- 1x Wrist lanyard
- 1x Spare o-Ring
If you can't find what you are looking for, or need them on a specific date, do reach out to our team and we would be happy to assist you!